Introduction to The Growth Accelerator Scheme
The Growth Accelerator Scheme is a fantastic Government initiative, designed to help businesses who want to grow. It provides you with a lump sum of cash to invest into business coaching as well as further match funding for each key member of staff in your business.
James Ashford is an approved Growth Coach as well as a training provider and so this funding can be used directly towards his coaching, training and mentoring services.
There is a small charge to join the Growth Accelerator Scheme and once you have joined, you will be awarded between £2,000 – £4,500 to invest in driving your business forward. Also, each key member of staff, will be awarded up to £2,000 worth of match funding to be used towards learning, training and development.
How Does The Growth Accelerator Scheme Work?
All you have to do to benefit from The Growth Accelerator Scheme is…
- 1. Fill in the simple form below >>
- 2. We’ll then send you your Application Form to complete & return it to us
- 3. We then submit your form to the Growth Accelerator Scheme
- 4. We then produce a Scope of Work which outlines what you’ll be using the funding for
- 5. We will also produce & send you Your Proposal
- 6. You sign both documents and return them to us
- 7. Pay your fee to the Growth Accelerator Scheme
- 8. Then James gets cracking & rocks your World
How Much Does Growth Accelerator Cost?
For the huge amounts of funding you receive the joining costs are low…
|No. of Employees||What You Pay In||Initial Funding Amount||Additional Match Funding Amount|
|1-4||£600||£2000||+ £2,000 per key employee|
|5-49||£1500||£3000||+ £2,000 per key employee|
|50-249||£3000||£4500||+ £2,000 per key employee|
All businesses must also pay £700 VAT to join the scheme, which is based on 20% of the nominal value of the service, at £3,500. This is set by HMRC.
To find out more about the Growth Accelerator Scheme, visit www.GrowthAccelerator.com >>